Saturday, October 10, 2009

I end up getting these...

I really wanna thanks all of you for helping me to pick up 1 out of 3... In my heart, i still like the other 2... LoL... So, the final winner of my heart is... 03 Dazzling Night...!!! I got the set which include a High Stylized Mascara and a Full Glamour Gloss, for the lip gloss i chose 06, which is a very nice golden beige colour, i got too many pinks, so no point getting pink... The smaller tube is the Intellectual Lips Full Glamour lipstick in 28, which is a peachy pink shade, very natural...
Close up of my new baby... She's so pretty...!!! My heart dropped when i see it... Actually 04 Star River is very pretty too, but it's kinda similiar with my Coffret D'or TD eyes in 04, so i give up on it... Coz it's same got white, silver, lilac and dark grey...
This is the Coffret D'or TD eyes o4, quite close with Star River right, of coz it's not same, i mean it's quite close to it... So i end up picking 03 Dazzling night... But to tell you the truth, if i can, i want to collect all 5 colours of this collection, they're all so pretty...
Lastly, i got 2 of the Impress Shadow Clear Wash, it's the best cleanser i've ever tried so far, but it's so $$, RM145 each bottle... My heart was pain when getting them, but since now got value buy at RM99, so i got 2 bottles straight without think much...

P/s : So sorry Elyn, i can't do it eventhou you ask me don't buy these... I really can't resist them, especially when the SA from KLCC said they already have no more of this 03 at first day it launched, i can't help but called and rushed to another outlet to grab this baby... Anyway, Happy Birthday darling, i love you and i always do... Today is your day, enjoy it ya... :)

6 comments:

  1. omg!!! the impress is only rm99???where did u buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now got value buy, at their counters la, only this shadow clear cleanser. normal price is RM145, now is RM99 each... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already bought 04 star river....i love the silver so much...if i can i also want all !
    btw thier Blanchir whitening skincare set also worth it.
    JUNEKELLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a promotion set for this Star Shower Eyes palette? May I know how much is it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...