Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beauty Sample Swap Review & Blog Part 4 ( Mei Wah)...

This is what i got from Mei Wah, and she is the 4th blogger of our swap project, means this is the last review for our first round beauty sample swapping... Same with Miu, she gives me 3 samples instead if 2 as requested and there are Kose Cosmeport Softy Nose Clean Pack, Vichy Bi-White Advanced Intensive Whitening Corrective Care and Skinfood Oat Cinnamon Rich Foam...Sorry Mei Wah for no pic of your 'love package' and the 'love letter/note', as i told b4, my memory card hang and deleted those pics...
Vichy Bi-White Advanced Intensive Whitening Corrective Care, it's kinda like whitening serum which is contains Liquorice extract as active ingredients... The texture creamy thou but absorbs very fast and left a lil sticky feel, just very little...
It shocked me a lil when i pour this out, the colour is so yellow and got one kind of fragrance, i can't describe how it smell but it's like one kind of flower smell, kinda like those flower that's Indian use for praying, that kind of smell which i not quite like it...
Skinfood Oat Cinnamon Rich Foam is a foaming cleanser that contains oat seed grain and cinnamon for moist cleansing and it has anti-bacterial effects too...
Can see those oat seed grain?? It's really got strong cinnamon smell and it foam quite well, after wash i feel my skin is clean but not refreshing bcoz it's actually for dryer skin type, so it's kinda moisturizing...
Kose Cosmeport Softy Nose Clean Pack, Mei Wah said she got this from her previous Hong Kong trip and i get to know about this from Sasa website...
This is something new to me coz i only used those ordinary onw which is white in colour from Biore b4, this one is in black colour bcoz it's contains charcoal and mud... It's really works and managed to pull out my tiny black head... Thx Mei Wah for letting me try this, i like it... :)

2 comments:

  1. I got the pore pack thingy from Mei-Wah too, likey this kind of stuff, but Mei-Wah, I couldn't try it out now, cos all my blackheads just got squeezed out at my facial session on Wed. Will try the pore pack once my blackheads return......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Vonvon, you're so cute... Wait for the blackheads return... LoL... Those nasty thing always come back anyway... Haizzz...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...