Friday, July 3, 2009

Beauty Sample Swap Review & Blog Part 3 ( Hanna)...

This is what i got from Hanna... A Benefit You Rebel Lite SPF 15 tinted moisturizer and Milab Oxygenium Bubble mask & Complexion Brightener...Milab Oxygenium Bubble mask & Complexion Brightener... I always wanted to try oxygen bubble mask regardless any brand coz i read from Taiwan magazine it's very hit now, but i haven do so coz Oxygen bubble mask is not cheap and i not sure my troublesome sensitive skin can take it or not... Oxygen bubble mask is suppose like a breath of fresh air for skin to gives those luminous and radiant look...

And thanks to Hanna and Miu to organize this swap project now i can try it!!! The mask is a clear liquid gel, you gotta apply it on damp clean skin and then you can see it's starts transformin and got a lil white bubble or become foamy thingy... Once i wash it off, i can see my skin is brighter and hydrated, but the only turn down is my skin feels slight itch while having the mask on... I not sure why it is but once i wash it off my skin got no red patches/dots and no breakout the next day... Maybe i'm allergic to certain ingredients from it...
Benefit You Rebel Lite SPF 15 tinted moisturizer... This is my first time trying on a tinted moisturizer and i like it...!!! the texture is very creamy and smooth, very easy to spread... Eventhou it got no coverage at all, but i like how it gives my skin looks so dewy, brighter and even out my skin tone, just like those baby's skin... After cleansing and applied toner, i just used this with some concealer and some loose powder and i'm good to go... And this contains SPF 15 too which is a plus point, many tinted moisturizer dun have SPF in it for UV protection... I searched online and found out this is the winner of 2008 Life & Style Best of Beauty Awards "Best tinted moisturizer''... So to those that looking for a tinted moisturizer, you can try this, but it's only comes in one colour and got no oil control at all...

2 comments:

  1. Glad that u like the stuffs. =) I'm a Benefit fan, but too bad the You Rebel Lite doesnt match my skin tone. I have yet to try the 'deeper' tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ori you rebel, many ppl said too tan/dark colour... Anyway, gotta put on skin only know right... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...