Thursday, July 9, 2009

Away to Taiwan notice...

Hi guys, i know i'm lack of updating my blog recently coz my bf is back, so i'll concentrate accompany him and i'd been going out everyday... Besides that, i'm going to Taiwan 2moro, means will be away from 10th-15th July, i promise i'll blog about my Taiwan trip when i back k... Taiwan is my dream and favorite country, i can't wait for 2moro now, i miss their food and people so much...!!! ... Hehe...
This is what i miss the most, this is the best coffee i ever taste and it only cost me NT$25 and can get in any 7-11 or super market... I swear i gonna drink this everyday in Taiwan and that's a promise... LoL...

5 comments:

  1. Wow Taiwan, have fun babe. Do update this blog on your trip, would love to read about it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Plue and Cas, i sure will blog about it and have fun there coz i love Taiwan so much...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...