Sunday, April 19, 2009

MANDOM Cleansing Express Cleansing Lotion Sebum (Refresh)

-From the web : MANDOM Cleansing Express Cleansing Lotion Sebum is a water-base make-up remover. This can remove even water-proof mascara with ease. Tones your skin while cleansing. It instantly floats out make-up, dirt deep in pores, and wrinkly skin. Contains soybean essence extract for cleansing and moisturizing. There is no rinsing or double-cleansing is necessary. After you wipe-off with this make-up remover it makes your skin smooth and refresh. You will see visibly improved skin with continued use.no color added, no fragrance, 100% oil free, alcohol free.

-Ingredients: Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Glycerides, Sodium Citrate, PCA Ethyl Cocoyl, Arginate, Tochopheryl, Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Hydroxylated-Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [green tea] , Glycine, Soja Seed Extract [Soy]

Sorry for the late review of this sweet heart... As you can see it's half finished, lol... Coz i love it!!! This sweet heart is recommended to Combi/Oily skin ppl... Just need 1 pump per cotton, 2 cottons is all you need to have a fresh, clean face that's no oily residue left and not drying either... Eventhou it claims can remove waterproof make up which is i highly doubt about it, it do nothing about my Kiss Me mascara... Anyway, i use this as my double cleansing regime daily (no make up days), morning and night, after wipes my face with this cleansing water, then i'll proceed to have my shower and wash my face with my favorite Shiseido Perfect Whip cleanser(will review it soon)... For my make up days, i still prefer to use My Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Lotion (will review it soon too) to remove my make up... BUT, if i were out for clubbing, long night out, reach home dead tired then i'll use this to remove my face make up and straight bump to my bed and sleep like no 2moro.... It's really not good to sleep with make up on, the impact is so hard to bare... I got mine from Sasa for RM35.90 and apparently i saw it in Watson's for RM30.90, for a 300ml bottle, it's last you for long long time, coz just 2 pumps is all you need... I din experienced any breakouts fron this, that's why i love it so much, Avene's cleansing water broke me out and i hate it... I definately will get it again and it's my staple double cleansing regime now... Double cleansing is a must to practice even on no make up days, if want nice skin, there's no short cut... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...