Monday, April 6, 2009

Frustrated...

I'm so frustrated, my card reader is dead!!! I was out for shopping on Saturday but i forgot to buy a new one... Shit!!! This thing always happened to me, when i need it, it's spoilt, when i go out i forgot to buy one... Haiz... Hopefully i'll remember to buy one when i go out again, coz i got so many pictures need to upload...

P/s: Some updates about my life, Mr.D is gone to Philipines, and i'm having ME time now, i like it so much!!! I can enjoy one whole King size bed all by myself and can do whatever i want and don't need to wait for him to wake up... Hehe... I love my life!!! And yes, i'm going out for clubbing tonight, for those who will be in Sky Bar tonight, feel free to say hi to me ya... :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear next time write it down on a piece of paper or adopt a habit of keeping a small note book in your purse so that you wont forget liao ma !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got small note book in my beg one, just dun look at it only... Keke...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...