Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wrong, So wrong...

I always wondering, why is it most of the things i have done and decisions made is always wrong... Why i always gotta regret for what i did and said... Why is this keep on happening to me and don't seems improving? I do sit down and think over and over what happened, figured out why and warned myself don't repeat it again but it'll still come back to me no matter what... I already think twice b4 i made any decisions and stuff, but the things is just din get any better... Samething to what i bought, no matter how long i wanting it, dreaming about it, but once i get to own it, i'll regret for getting them... This is so wrong... Anybody can tell me why???

2 comments:

  1. well maybe you just need more time to think to make decision. or you can always bring a friend or more to help you instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good advice!!! I'm sure will practice it, life is short, why make it so miserable while you can make it better?.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...