Friday, July 24, 2009

Wishes granted by Cindy...


I was fell in love with this Anna Sui Rouge Collection while i was read Miu's post about the Anna Sui warehouse sales... I saw few ppl got it but they're letting go with the price too far from the price they got from the sales which i feel not worth to pay that high for it... And God sent me Cindy...
I know her thru LYN, she added me in MSN coz she wanna get the ELF blush and bronze compact from me, and we chatted and chatted, we ended up swapping coz she had this set!!! She's such an Angel, she not only sent me this Anna Sui rouge set that in my dream but gave me 1 Anna Sui lip gloss as well PLUS 3 samples of EDM mineral blush samples...!!! So generous of her...!!! You all gotta check out her blog, she's a sweet girl, you guys gonna love her as much as i do... :)
The lip gloss that in the ring...
The ultra beautiful lip gloss in an ornamental chain... Aren't they beautiful???

Awww, i love you, Cindy, mmmuacks...!!! I'll sleep with them tonight... Hehe...

12 comments:

  1. omg.. it's so beautiful.... O_O i wan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yarr, Janice, my 1st impression is exactly same with you when i first saw it and now i can have it...!!! So happy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yarr, Jacquelyn... I fall in love at first sight when i saw it, and now i owned it... Kinda like dream come true...LoL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh anna sui's product always have great packaging!
    i love their mirror and comb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, it's so true, their packaging is soooo pretty, so hard to resist, but very $$...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip gloss ring looks gorgeous! Good for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I just love Anna Sui perfumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I love Anna Sui, how nice of her to swap with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah, so many response for this Anna Sui... Yaya, she's sooo good la, swap with me... I love her so much now...Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. weeiii i dun mind swappin stuffs for it too why din ask me?? i aslo wan elf... lah... and some of the things u buy frmo taiwan...wuwuwu..sobsbosboosb...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...