Sunday, May 24, 2009

My last day in SG... Food, food, food...

I woke up late today (as usual 1pm++), and then went for breakfast at 2pm(or lunch??Haha..) at Sushi Tei in Paragon Orchard... It's Saturday and it's a lot of customers, gotta queued for it somemore, luckily my sis's bf went earlier to queue, so when we reached Paragon, we got our table ready...
Can see how thick slice is the Salmon sashimi? It's sooo nice and fresh... We had 2 plates of this...
The baby octopus doesn't look like baby here, the size of it is much bigger than normal Japanese restaurant, and yes, taste very good...!!!
Prawn with avocado, very soft when bite it....The Unagi slice is so thick, very generous portion...
When we left, still got many ppl queueing to get in... But it worth the queue indeed, it's very nice Japanese food, worth the time...
About 5pm, we went to Bugis and purposely look for this shop for nice Sherbet milk shave ice dessert... It's origin from Taiwan, very famous there...
Super fresh mixed fruit sherbet milk shave ice, it's very nice, the sherbet melted once go in my mouth and all the fruits is so fresh and sweets especially the mangoes, it melt in my mouth too... I love it...

And for dinner/supper, i dunno coz it's 10pm++, lol... We went to Marriot hotel at Orchard, i think it's called Crossroad cafe...
This is my Beef Medalion with fresh greens, SG$25, the beef is so tender and grilled to perfection...
My sis's grilled squid with fresh greens, SG$18, the squid taste so good, just like those BBQ squid...
My rose bud tea, wondering why not pink/maroon colour, it's greenish eventhou it's really real rose bud in the pot, my sis tried the Marigold tea...SG$8.95... Overall, we had a great meal, but the bill is a scare me off, include my sis's bf's Club salad and his hot chocolate, the bill end up SG$112++ including 17% taxes... What a supper for 3 ppl who had salads and 3 drinks,lol... The cost of living in SG is really high...
Does anyone know what is this???
Tadaa... The answer is sugar...!!! Instead, it named raw sugar/crystal sugar... It really look like those lil crystal/gem stone selling in crystal shop... I keep playing it while waiting for my tea to come, it tastes sweet but not too sweet, really is those natural sweetness, wondering i can get this back in KL...Hmmm...

3 comments:

  1. Dang, I didn't realize how expensive the cost of living is. But omg, the food looks so *YUMMY* especially from the Japanese place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!! the sashimi looks sooooooooo good. and the dessert too. I love sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana and Vonvon, yeah, they're so yummy and very $$, so now you can imagine how much weight i gain in SG...Haizz...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...