Wednesday, April 15, 2009

KOSE Sekkisei Eye Cream

A highly concentrated eye cream containing a combination of oriental herbal extracts envelope and illuminate the delicate skin around the eye. With each application past sun damage is lessened, puffiness diminished, moisture levels increase, while elasticity and firmness is visibly restored.

Suppresses melanin production to prevent sunspots.

Use as final step of your night skincare routine. Take a small amount on the spatula. Using fingertips, gently spread, and then tap around the eyes.

Herbal Extracts: Coix Seed Extract, Licorice Extract,Citrus Junos Extract, White Tea Extract, Ginseng Extract

-I'm loving this eye cream to death... After years of searching my HG eye cream, finally i found it!!! Thanks for my previous Taiwan trip, the ads for this eye cream is everywhere... Made me so curious about this eye cream and looks for it's reviews in urcosme.com, and wow, it's top 3 eye cream in the chart!!! After reading all those reviews, the next day i straight go and get it, in fact i get 2 bottles coz i thought KL dun have it... I'd tried Clinique's, Estee Lauder, Biotherm, The face shop, Skinfood and etc, none of them can beat this Kose eye cream, this is the one and only eye cream that's show me effect!!! I can see my dark circles is lighten after using this, no kidding... I'm so impressed, coz it's been so many years, none of the eye cream show me anything besides oiliness, milia seeds, and this won't... So this is my staple eye cream and i won't change anymore... It's retailing at RM160 for 20ml, it can last you up to few months, coz you just need tiny bits, enough for both eyes already... Try it and you'll love it too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...