Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shoes, shoes, shoes...

 Shopping is my passion... And i love shoes the most... I can't resist to buy them especially when see the words 'SALE'...LOL
  Got these 6 pairs of shoes in a day... Love them so much, especially the one in black, it's SOO comfy, no hurt at all even i've been standing the whole day... So happy i got it... And you can see clearly from the picture... I love PINK colour...^^
Got these 3 pairs of heels from Charles and Keith during my last trip in Singapore... It was so cheap, all 3 pairs cost me less than RM150 if i no wrong, super good bargain...
Having a shoe closet like this is my dream, hope my dream can come true one day, coz mine is really wanna burst soon... As a shopaholic, it's really hard for me to stop buying... Sorry for the blur pictures, i snapped them with my phone... It's been a while i away from my blog, how you guys doing? I'll online more often nowadays, will update you guys more stuff from now on, i promised... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...