Sunday, June 21, 2009

CHI Silk Infusion...

CHI Transformation System Silk Infusion helps strengthen your hair, providing incredible softness, manageability and shine without any build-up. Alcohol free, enriched with pure silk and wheat and soy proteins.

Features and Benefits:

  • Silk Reconstructing Complex no pH
  • Rich leave in treatment
  • Enriched with pure silk along with wheat and soy proteins
  • Alcohol free
  • Ceramic heat will insure deep penetration of silk proteins
  • Strengthens the hair
  • Provides incredible softness
  • Adds manageability and shine without any build up

Directions:Apply a small amount into palm of hand and work evenly throughout your hair. Leave in and proceed with styling.

Ingredients:Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red 17, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Boron Nitride Powder.

My reviews : I get to know about this thru BUBBI, you all should know how much i adore her and then i saw Ryan aka Sgdrugstore have this in 15ML sample size as ready stocks, so without think twice i ordered from him and can't wait to give this a try... As what i expected, it's looks just like oil but serum like texture, light weight and fast absorbtion... I love how it makes my hair looks so healthy and soft, no more bad hair days for me, yay...!!!

I apply this b4 i blow dry/straighten my hair using flat iron, it's really can protect my hair from my flat iron heat and makes it looks so shiny and smooth... The only thing that turn me down is the smell, it smell is like a mens cologne, it's not horrible but i just dun quite like it... Anyway, i still love this, i'll get the retail size once i finished this, but i think it'll take sometimes, coz you just need very tiny amount and it's enough to make your hair looks good... :)

P/s: My blog turn 3 months old today and i'll have a giveaway soon, follow and subscribe my blog so that you won't miss it k... I'm finalizing the gifts now, so stay tune... :)

5 comments:

  1. Gosh I have this serum and I swear by it. One of the best serums I've used.

    Btw Happy 3 Month Old Chris's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cas... It's really good... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, where can we get this serum in Malaysia? How much would it be? Please advice. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can get this???:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where to get this?? Its available in Sarawak,Malayia?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...