Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ELF STUDIO Complexion Brush


FROM THE WEB:This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush!
-Creates an even and natural finish
-Expertly sweeps all types of powders across the entire face and sculpts features beautifully
-Use with pressed, loose, or translucent powders, blush or bronzer

:
Dip brush into powder and tap off excess. Apply all over face or wherever needed for additional coverage or color.

My review : I fell in love with this brush...!!! The Taklon fibers are incredibly soft, I honestly can't believe how soft it is. I washed it few times already, it didn't bleed and shed AT ALL and it still as soft as i first got it!!! I can't expect any better than this and it's only US$9!!!
It's dense enough and it picks up the powder very well & blends wonderfully. It had a slight chemical smell when I first got it, but that was gone after few washes.
It's sooo soft!!! Can see how fluffy is it??? I love the feel it touches my face, i can't stop sweeping it over and over again... Lol... I definately will get few more as spares... :)

2 comments:

  1. hey girl.
    i think its USD 3 but RM 9 right? (at 50% off that is)
    NP is RM 15 now from ryan.
    i wanna get the other one. powder brush :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i got this thru the 50% promo, now i got 1 more at usual price... Just got it today...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...