Sunday, March 22, 2009

Counting down my trip to KK on 24th March...


I'm flying to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on 24th and it means the day after tomorrow, and i'll be back on 23th April... Yes, you didn't read it wrong, the date is correct, i'm going to stay there for 1 whole month... I'm going there simply to help out my Mr. D's sister to deco,move, and settling down with their new house , and yeah chill out a while there also, avoiding the city for some times is good for my wallet, as i don't see so much temptations, *winks*... So, you can see how free i am, and i'm always free anyway... LoL... I haven start packing my luggage, i think i gotta bring a lot of stuff coz i'll be staying for a month there, but anyhow i can't bring my whole wardrobe there and now i'm start frustrating, dunno what should i bring and not to, packing stuff for a month is not easy yeah...

Well, right after i back from KK on 23th April, i got the 1 week of ME time, coz 30th Mr. D's sis will be coming down to KL and stay at my place since i'm staying alone and i'll be showing her around KL coz more than 2 years already she din come to KL and yes, i sure bringing her to the club for our drinking and dancing sessions, she loves drinking and dancing as much as i do, hehe... We'll be flying to Bangkok on 4th-7th May for my yearly Bangkok trip...!!! As usual, it's a 4 days 3 nights trip, just hearing the word Bangkok and my wallet start feeling hurt already, hahaha... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...